31 March 2010

Baby Gift - complete!

My cousin Angie is expecting her first child in a couple of weeks, so I decided to get knitting!  This is the Baby Top with Seed Stitch Trim from Debbie Bliss...  SOOO  freaking cute!  I made the 6-12 month size, but it may fit well into toddlerhood!    And the booties, I can't take the cuteness!    Raveled here for the sweater and here for the booties...  I used Paton's Grace in Ginger for the main color and Spearmint for the contrast.  US 2 and 3 needles.  They have some great colors and I loved working with this yarn!    Congratulations Angie and Paul! 

2 comments:

  1. Hey Kels, My computer was at the doc's with a virus for A WHOLE WEEK! Just catching up on comments and I love the sweater set. Lucky Baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad that your computer is better! I had fun making the baby outfit, I hope she likes it! Could you just die over the booties!

    ReplyDelete