In the last 24 hours, I have...
- Sewn 4 skirts, the one on the left is for my cousin Melissa, and the other 3 are for ME!!
- Figured out how to do a blind hem after MUCHO cursing, head scratching and seam ripping
- Figured out that if the fabric is cut, I can whip a 5 Minute Skirt up in 30 minutes flat. Keep in mind, that was the LAST skirt!! The first one took several hours due to the directions in my sewing machine manual, and the fact that I don't have the next item.....
- Wished I had a serger, because then it really would be a 5 Minute Skirt, the pattern even says so.... hint, hint anyone????
- Planted my Tomatoes, Brussels Sprouts, Basil and a couple of Hungarian Wax and Chili Peppers for Brian
- Washed, Dried, Folded and put away/packed for the weekend - 3 loads of laundry
- Watched my nephews for a few hours
I'm exhausted! Have a great weekend! I will have a venison recipe to share next week, compliments of our good friend Jodi!