14 March 2011

Almost Famous Rosemary Bread

Who likes Macaroni Grill?  Raise your hand!  Ok, so you love their bread too, right?  You know you do.  Hubby's favorite "reading material" is cookbooks and cooking magazines.  If I don't scan a mag as soon as it comes in the mail, it could be weeks before I get to.  But I always know right away when he finds something he wants.  Starting on Thursday (the new Food Network came Wednesday) the Almost Famous Rosemary Bread from Romano's Macaroni Grill was a hot topic around here.  I was going to make it Saturday, but we went out for tacos, yum!  Well Sunday rolls around, and I was barely awake when he started asking when I was going to make the bread.  Dude, can I eat breakfast first?

OMG,  Yep, it's that good.  Make it soon, you won't regret it!

No comments:

Post a Comment